Copyright and credits¶
Enhydris is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License, as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
The software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the licenses for more details.
You should have received a copy of the license along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
Enhydris was funded by several organizations:
- From 2005 to 2015 by NTUA (Antonis Christofides was an employee and worked on Enhydris as part of his work at Itia).
- In 2009-2010 by the Ministry of Environment of Greece as part of the Hydroscope project.
- In 2013-2014 by the TEI of Epirus as part of the IRMA project.
- In 2015 by GRNET as an open technology project.
- In 2018-2021 by NTUA and ICCS as part of the OpenHi project, funded by the EU-Greece Sectoral Structural framework “Antagonistikotita”.